New + improved
- Merge Tags are now available within the Default Value field when configuring a field on a Set! These merge tags can be used to list items in Sets and run sums and counts on Sets. Simply type "/" within the Default Value field to bring up all available merge tags.
- Updated the PDF Download option on Documents to include the document name and related object (project name, team name, contact name, etc) as the file name.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new Document within a project would create two documents instead of one.
- Temporarily disabled the filter on Document Templates within projects that was causing unexpected issues.
- Fixed a reported issue where Notifications where not being sent out when a user was tagged on an item.
- Fixed a reported issue in Invoices where editing an Inventory Product that contained multiple select options would not keep previous selections as expected.
- Fixed a reported issue where items were unable to be added to an Invoice.
- Fixed a reported issue where Time Sheet entries were not appearing on Projects and Teams as expected.
- Fixed a reported issue in Attachments field where values would not update as expected.
- Fixed a reported issue with Workflows where the state color was not being set correctly.
- Fixed a reported issue where the single contact page was showing all system-wide projects.
- Fixed a reported issue where the Point of Contact was not being set when creating a new project from a contact.