New + improved
- We've redesigned Bento's navigation on mobile devices! You can now access all of your tools from the mobile menu. Hooray!
- Users now have the ability to associate views from the workflow editor! Views associated with workflow states will be appear and disappear as workflow states are changed.
- A new version of the workflow field has been added to view a workflow in the form of a process view.
- Updated the New Document workflow. Now, selecting a Document Template will take you directly to the merged document preview.
- Changed the term 'Pages' to 'Tools' for consistency of Bento verbiage.
- Fixed an issue where Tools would randomly disappear while editing the tool bar.
- Fixed an issue where HQ managers were not able to edit the names of their Team Members.
- Fixed an issue where the Due Date icon was not appearing in the Pointer list view.
- Fixed an issue where the PROPOSAL.START_DATE merge tag was displaying the wrong date in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the "+ New" button in the Document tool would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where changing the start or end date on a project would leave the user stuck in a prompt asking them if they wanted to change related invoices.
- Fixed issue with calendar events being displayed incorrectly on the calendar month view.
- Removed the auto-complete feature for calendar fields to prevent the browser from overlaying the date picker.
- Fixed an issue where text in the Table View was overflowing it's cells.
- Fixed an issue where editing the Head Count on a project or invoice would not save properly in some cases.